Ethan L. Chazin, MBA
President & CEO
About the Instructor
Ethan Chazin works with organizations to help them plan, launch, grow, and succeed, by delivering innovative approaches to employee empowerment, business development, strategic planning, organizational best practices, leadership, learning and management education.
He authored the book: "Bulletproof your career in turbulent times," has lectured at over 50 colleges & Universities on job searching, spoken to 12,000 individuals on career exploration and work readiness topics and conducted over 300 business, leadership, and change transformation talks.
He began his career as a recruiter, spent 20 years in Corporate America leading teams through significant transformation, coached 500 individuals how to aggressively pursue 21st Century job search strategies based on achieving immediate and significant results by ignoring all the failed approaches of the 20th Century.
DATE: Tuesday, Feb. 21 | TIME: 9am-12pm (EST)
Learn how to become a truly transformational leader that others will want to follow willingly through the good times and the bad.
Here is what you will learn by attending this three hour program:
- Identify the true leaders from your past that forced you to succeed, and how they did that versus the "Managers" you had to work for that had no clue how to lead and what made them fail.
- Understand the key differences between managing and leading and why so many people seemingly cannot (or WILL NOT) lead.
- Learn the 11 fundamental "STYLES" of leadership and pinpoint which one works BEST for you.
- Develop your personal Vision Statement for life.
- Create your Leadership action plan.
- No organization or team ever "managed" its way out of crisis!
- Transition from a 'ME' mindset to a "WE" culture.
- Give your people the skills, tools, resources, training, freedom, guidance, and coaching they need to take risks bravely, fail gloriously, AND ultimately to...SUCCEED!
“Never doubt that a small group of committed individuals can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead
“Managers are people who do things right, while leaders are people who do the right thing.” - Warren Bennis
Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.” - St. Augustine